Ordering student feedback forms
Staff can order questionnaires using the online order form. Staff will receive a confirmation email of their order once they have submitted their order. This email will include information related to:
- contact details (so that ITL can return the report and surveys to the appropriate staff person)
- name of the unit of study
- type of questionnaires required
- total number of number of surveys and
- the number of groups of students in the unit of study
If staff do not receive a confirmation email, this means that the ITL has not received your order. In which case, please phone Kelly Hong on 9351 4821, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staff will receive their orders up to 2 weeks from the date of order. The order will be mailed via the University's internal mail system.
The package will contain:
- Questionnaires as requested in the order
- Administrative Guidelines - click here to download the guidelines (pdf format)
- Yellow Student Confidentiality Seal and return envelope
Should any of this information be absent from your package, please phone Kelly Hong on 9351 4821, or email email@example.com