ph: (02) 9351 3607
fax: (02) 9351 4331
Brad Ridout joined the Institute for Teaching and Learning in 2008. He holds a degree in Planning & Design from the University of Melbourne and a Bachelor of Science (Honours) from the University of Sydney, with a major in Psychology. Brad recently completed his PhD in Psychology at the University of Sydney.
As Survey Officer Brad is responsible for the administration and reporting of the University of Sydney's degree level surveys:
Australian Graduate Survey, comprising of:
- Graduate Destinations Survey (GDS)
- Course Experience Questionnaire (CEQ)
- Postgraduate Research Experience Questionnaire (PREQ)
- University Experience Survey (which replaces the outgoing SCEQ)
- Student Research Experience Questionnaire (SREQ)
- Student Baromoter (SB) and International Student Barometer (SB)
Brad can assist staff in accessing and interpreting the results of any of these surveys.
In 2015, Brad will be working on the redevelopment of the Institute for Teaching and Learning's survey reporting systems to align with the University's new Key Performance Indicators for teaching and learning.